It’s time to make some moves.
Our dogs have been waiting all summer for us to get out and play with them!
We have come up with a list of 8 fun things you can do with your dog this fall.
- Nature Walks – there are plenty around the valley, or even maybe in your own backyard
- Pumpkin Picking – check your local patches and call to ask about bringing a dog in, some of them are dog-friendly!
- Playing Frisbee at the park – be safe always and stay away from busy streets or other busy areas.
- Taking a trip to a lake up north to see the fall colors – go where the trees are!
- Trying a new sport like Parkour, outdoor rally, outdoor agility, or herding – check out our fun outdoor class page…
- Join in on a Flyball team. Flyball is a great competitive sport that uses a ball with relays and jumps. If your dog is athletic and driven to retrieve, this is the sport for them! Look up Flyball teams in your area.
- Bake fall dog treats using pumpkin or squash with maple flavoring – YUM!
- Run through a corn maze together!
Enjoy this Arizona Fall weather by getting out and trying one of these!